Hello lovely visitors to louisebuchan.com
There are a few things I would like to go over regarding GDPR. So here goes...don't worry it's not to bad!
We want to connect with you when it is most convenient for you. We do not sell your personal data to third parties, at all! We occasionally participate in online advertising so you know what fabulous deals, sales and promo codes we have on offer. We will not bombard your with advertising emails, we are nice people who want to show you nice things without being annoying or intrusive.
If you are unhappy with any of the marketing or products that your see please get in touch. I am at the other end of the computer and the last thing I want to do is get in the way of you enjoying lovely hand made things.
Thanks for letting me bend your ear. Below are the details of what information is held and used to process your order.
Guarding the privacy and safety of your data is very important to us. This Policy outlines what we collect about you, how we use, share and manage this data. It also outlines the choices you have about this data. Please read it carefully.
What we collect and why
The tables below describe what we collect, how we collect it and why.
Your email or phone number
How we obtain your email or phone number
• When you shop we may ask for your email or phone number to contact you about your purchase
• When you shop our website and make a purchase, we ask you for your contact info
• You may choose to receive marketing messages from us
Why we collect and how we use this info
• If you agree, we may use it to contact you about your purchase.
• We need your contact info to give you updates about your order (e.g. to confirm your order, give you delivery info, etc.)
• If you choose to receive marketing from us, we use your data to send you info about our latest and greatest products and services, and sales. You can choose to stop talking to us any time, but we’ll miss you!
Other information about you such as your name, address and payment details
How we obtain other info about you
• When you buy items from our website we ask for your name, address, payment details, and contact info.
• When you contact us with a comment, question, or complaint, we’ll ask for information that identifies you.
Why we collect and how to use this info
• We need this info to: Process your order,deliver goods and services to you,process payments and communicate with you about the status of your order.
• We need this to promptly respond to you. We may also use your feedback (in an anonymised form) to improve our products and services.
Technical Info like your IP address, browser etc.
we obtain technical info
• When you visit our website or app, we collect technical information such as: IP adress, your browser type, your operating system and how your browse or use our website or app. Why we obtain and how we use this info
• We need this info to protect your data and our site. We also use it to improve your experience and to improve our products and services.
• We also use ‘cookies’ and similar tech to collect data about the pages you access or visit.
Like I said at the top, if there is anything that isn't clear here please get in touch I will be happy to talk any of it through.